Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Gross.

Gross.

Make sure to read the comments after the article. It is like people are okay with this......

Below are conversations I had with my friends on gchat......

Conversation 1:
Friend: i guess it depends on how hot your brother is
me: um gross!
Friend: LOL

Conversation 2:
Brother: don't get any ideas...
me: sick!

Conversation 3:
Friend: it happens a lot with gay guys and brothers
me: gross!
Friend: i'm just saying it does
I know of twins it happened with
uncles and nephews of close age
cousins
I think it's different with guys
I mean most guys straight or gay have some kind of boy on boy experience
and tend to just write it off
me: but family? gross!
Friend: I have no siblings
so I can't say

Thoughts:
...I am not sure why it matters if you have siblings or not to find this gross...

2 comments:

Alice said...

i would know this was your blog, even if you didn't have the link in your gchat.

you are absolutely insane.

Britton said...

I would know simply because you are quoting me without my consent! :)

My publicist will be in touch.