Monday, July 21, 2008

The aroma of alcohol on your breath is apparent...


Dear Hot Mess,

An anonymous visitor stopped by NiceCritic.com and selected the following message for you:

The aroma of alcohol on your breath is apparent.

Thanks "friend" for letting me know about this issue...oh and taking over my inbox with items like "It seems like your thong is showing" or "You have a noticeable post-bathroom stain"....and having me mass email everyone I know accusing them!

Conversation 1:

Friend: have a liquid lunch today?

me: what?
no
why?
Friend: no reason...didn't know if you got any interesting emails today
me: you bitch!Friend: Please, i am a bastard

Conversation 2:

Friend: In your quest to get to the bottom of this you may have unleashed something much much worse.






No comments: