Wednesday, July 16, 2008

"The Goot is on the loose!"






A couple of true gems come out of this article......

Gem #1
“I indulge in wine, and I love vodka, I do,” he said. “And I love scotch, you know. And I love weed. And I love women. And I do have, you know, those … Addiction is such an overused word."

Gem #2
He’s being honored at the Fire Island Golden Wagon Film Festival on July 19. They’re doing a retrospective of his work and giving him the Tony Randall Lifetime Achievement Award. “It’s not a gay festival,” he said. “I guess you know Fire Island’s pretty gay. Hey! I gotta tell you something—a good gay rumor about me might not be a bad thing to start. You know, a lot of heavyweight actors are gay. And they do very well.”

Who can resist someone who starred in this??

A friend said it best on gchat:

Friend: you'll have to fight me for him now
me: hahaha
NO!
Friend: he is just too good to pass up

1 comment:

Jaysunray said...

Perhaps you can be his baby. GET IT..HE WAS IN A MOVIE CALLED THREE MEN AND A BABY...seriously...facebook what?